Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- Greater Outreach
- Improved SEO
- Marketing Expertise
- More Focused Spending of Money
- Effective ways to experiment
1. Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
2. Getting Started
- Overview of affiliate marketing and its major players
- Best affiliate sites for monetization
- Integrating affiliate strategies into your marketing mix
- Setting up accounts on affiliate marketing networks
3. Know Your Audience
- Finding a niche and selecting the right networks
- Adding paid sponsorship, Google AdSense and links
- Determining costs and creating a business plan
- Obtaining and placing tracking code
4. Maximizing Effects From Your Efforts
- Creating compelling content and effective landing pages
- Incorporating video, blogs, email and social media
- Applying and getting approved for affiliate programs
- Selling executives on affiliate marketing as a viable income source
- Understanding the role of search engine optimization(SEO) in affiliate marketing
5. Connections and Communications
- Measuring the effectiveness of your affiliate campaigns
- Driving traffic through natural and paid search
- Negotiating a better deal and higher commissions
- Leveraging your affiliate channel in other areas of your business
- Top tools for optimizing your site
6. Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Effective ways to engage your audience
- Generating revenue through a membership site or list building
- Blending online and offline campaigns
- Monitoring your site and promoting your efforts
7. What is Pros Know
- Legal best practices and ethical considerations
- Trademark bidding and affiliate terms of service
- Collecting data and protecting customers’ privacy
- Assessing potential risks and challenges
8. Case Studies
- How super-affiliates choose programs to promote
- Building trust, influence and engagement with customers
- Methods to make the networks work harder for you
- Maximizing profits and multiple income streams
- Making a business case for affiliate marketing
- Successful affiliate marketing campaigns
- Affiliate marketing through email marketing
- Online publisher perspective
- Capitalizing on coupons and deals
- Course Duration : 20 hrs
- Course Fees : Rs. 12,000/-
- Available Batches : Weekend
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Course Evaluation Plan for 100 Credits.
Criteria of performance for IDM Certification
- Class Room Participation / Team Work / Presentation - 20 Credits.
- Tests & Assignments - 40 Credits.
- Online Project Execution - 40 Credits.
- If >80% of Credits - Certification with Distinction Grades.
- If 60% - 80% of Credits - Certification with Passing Grades.
- If <60% of Credits - Participation Certification.
* The grading of the credits will be completely at the discretion of the faculty.
For program fees and other required details please contact us or send us an enquiry below.
- Basic Knowledge of IT & Digital Marketing